Although it’s gray weather outside lately, our ”BeLite Sky” is quite the opposite! We hope that our recipe for colorful orange pumpkin muffins will evoke a beautiful GOLDEN autumn in your homes. Especially, since this tasty vegetable has so many advantages.
Remember, always choose pumpkins with an intense orange color – they are the most valuable. These muffins also contain vitamin A, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron and magnesium. If you are following a particularly low-calorie diet, the good news for you is they are only 28 calories per 100g.
Ingredients (recipe for 6 pieces)
1 3/4 Cup Raw pumpkin (Hokkaido variety works best)
1/3 Cup Coconut flakes
1/3 Cup Coconut flour
1 1/4 Tablespoon Cocoa
1oz Chopped Dark Chocolate
Half Teaspoon of spices (mincemeat)
Flat teaspoon of cinnamon
Half teaspoon of baking powder
1. Peel the pumpkin, cut into small cubes, and mash in a blender.
2. Add the eggs and keep mixing until smooth
3. Put the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Toss in the coconut flakes and pour into muffin molds. Be sure to sprinkle some on top for decoration.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. It may seem that the top of the muffins is not baked, but after cooling in the refrigerator they will solidify and the melted chocolate will solidify too.
If you have any updates of your weight loss achievements that you would like shared please send them to email@example.com.