Light, crisp, ultra healthy and with many benefits for weight loss, this happens to be a great and easy refreshing summer salad that is perfect as a side or even a whole meal. In particular, this summer salad isn't your typical salad and is full of tantalizing and new tastes that are perfect for foodies looking to eat right and stay fit.
What main ingredients happen to be the healthiest? Check it out:
- There are a bunch of fruits and a bit of vegetable being used that have tons of ultra healthy vitamins for your body: sweet corn, papaya, cucumber, and pineapple, to name just a few.
- The dressing utilizes lemon, ginger, and honey with Vitamin A and C to help boost your antioxidants and healthy, glowing skin.
- Have a sweet tooth that needs to be satisfied during your dieting? No problem, the fruits act as a natural sweetener without all of the processed sugar found in most sweet foods.
- Ginger is great for your digestion, making your stomach stronger and more resilient as well as adding a tangy and unique taste to this crisp summer salad.
For this particular recipe, you will need to create both the dressing and salad itself. But, they are both very easy to create and will only take roughly five minutes to mix together. Afterwards, you can refrigerate the dressing for a few minutes before drizzling it on the salad. Then, you can serve and enjoy as a family meal, as a dish at a get-together, or just a treat for yourself!
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together. Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Add all of the salad ingredients into a large bowl (without adding the carrots) and mix together in a large bowl.
- Right before serving pour the refrigerated ginger dressing on top of the salad and gently toss.
- Serve right away.