1. Pear Body Shape. It is best to dress in layers when it comes to tops, such as cropped jackets and cardigans. When it comes to bottoms, boot-cut jeans help accentuate your curves in all the right ways.
2. Hourglass Body Shape. Simplicity is key when it comes to the hourglass shape. Three-quarter sleeves, scoop and boat necks, and high waist belts might be all you need for the perfect outfit.
3. Inverted Triangle Body Shape. It might seem like you would want to have a similar style to the triangle body shape, but it is best to have longer tops paired with wide flare jeans and pants to create symmetry with your body shape.
4. Straight Body Shape. Even if you're more on the petite side, you can still accentuate your curves in the right places. All you have to do is find tops with ruffles, asymmetrical designs. Think halter-tops, boat neck tops, and off-the-shoulder tops. As for bottoms, try to look for both wide or flared leg and high-waisted pants or jeans. This gives off the illusion of curves without making you look boyish.
5. Apple Body Shape. It's all about structured angles and lines when it comes to the circle body shape. Things like well-structured blazers, sleek lines, and straight leg on jeans or pants are perfect for you.
6. Straight Rectangle Shape. To help soften the body shape, it is best to try V-necks rather than boxier shapes. Also, much like a straight body shape, the flared pant leg is also an option.
7. Petite Body Shape. This one can come in all shapes and sizes, such as the petite hourglass or petite straight body shape. In particular, monochromatic (all black, for example) fashion looks help give extra height and long lines are also great at adding height.